Ref. VYP0516MSNCHX - Summary
This beautiful 4.5-room chalet is in a sought-after location next door to one of the most beautiful ski areas in the world: "Les Grands-Montets" on the outskirts of the village of Argentière. A warm, inviting living room with Scandinavian wood-burning stove makes for a beautiful living area open to the fully equipped kitchen. The upstairs area comprises 2 bedrooms with direct access on to the balcony. On the 2nd floor the attic has been set up to easily accommodate 4 other beds. The bathroom with toilet is on the 1st floor between the two bedrooms. Back on the ground floor you can enjoy the benefits of a 6-seater sauna with a shower area. There is a spacious garage which can accommodate a car or be used for storage as there is a private exterior parking space. Finally, there is a charming little garden outside the living room with a magnificent view of Mont-Blanc. The area is very calm and quiet.
- 100 meters from the cross-country ski slopes including the famous ‘Moraine d'Argentière’.
- Close to the Grand-Montets ski lift. Good skiers can ski back via off-piste routes.
- Over the road from the path leading to the climbing wall in La Joux.
- Restaurants and bars just a short walk away
- A cozy, easy-to-maintain interior
- In a cul-de-sac, not much traffic.
- Near the bus stop for buses going to Argentière or Chamonix.
Built in 1995, the chalet has never changed hands since its construction
The communal building charges are for the insurance of the building only 180 euros per year as this is a small ‘commonhold’ property within a building of only 3 properties.
- Entrance with closet
- L-shaped kitchen, modern and practical
- Dining area
- Comfortable living room with wood-burning stove
- Access to the garden
- Access to sauna, extra bathroom and garage
- Master bedroom with double window, built-in closets, with access to the balcony
- Bathroom with toilet
- Second bedroom overlooking the balcony
- Under the eaves is a large bedroom area that can accommodate several additional beds and/or storage.
- Double glazing
- Scandinavian wood stove
- Sliding living room door
- Individual electric underfloor heating on the ground floor, electric radiators on the first floor
- Additional heating from the wood stove
- A small garden, easy to maintain
Argentière is a French village located in the department of the Haute-Savoie. Located at an altitude of about 1,250 meters, Argentière is part of the municipality of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. The village is located close to the following ski areas: the Balme area (From le tour down to Vallorcine), the Vormaine at le tour (suitable for youngsters and beginners) and the Lognan area (Grands-Montets). Argentière is a very well connected village for public transport and the heart of the village is only about a five to ten minutes’ drive from the slopes.
In the village, there are all types of shops, supermarket, newsagents, laundromat, bakeries, caterers, pharmacy, sports shops as well as many restaurants and bars.
Argentière is full of many brightly coloured buildings that create a fun, casual and welcoming atmosphere.
- The Argentière bus stop is served by the number 13 bus (in high season), the number 02 (from Bossons to Tour via Chamonix), the number 12 (the Chamonix Express during the holiday period) and the Chamo'Nuit, the late-night bus (in high season, from les Houches to Argentière). All the information about http://chamonix.montblancbus.com/fr.
- The Argentière train station is served by the cross-border train to Switzerland, which runs the entire length of the Chamonix valley from Saint-Gervais Les Bains-le Fayet to Martigny (Switzerland), via Servoz, Les Houches, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Les Praz de Chamonix, Argentière and Vallorcine. Timetable information at http://www.mont-blanc-express.com/cms.
A kindergarten/nursery school and a primary school are situated in Argentière. The secondary school is in Chamonix Mont Blanc.
- Cross country ski: 100 metres
- Ski lifts: 850 metres
- Courmayeur, Italy: 40 minutes
- Geneva Airport, Switzerland: 75 minutes away
- Martigny, Valais Switzerland: 40 minutes
- Accessible all year round
- Altitude 1192 metres
- South and West facing
- Garage adjoining the house
- Sauna for 6 people with shower, extra toilet and a sink
- Large balcony
- A private exterior parking space
- No work is required. The property is in perfect condition.
- An ideal pied-à-terre for mountain sports enthusiasts
- Rooms 4 rooms
- Surface 69 m²
- Heating Underfloor, Electric, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Excellent condition
- Floor Garden level / 2 floors
- Orientation South
- View Mountains
- Built in 1995
- Renovation year 2014
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Living room/dining area 26 m²
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Garden 30 m²
- 1 Terrace 9 m²
- 1 Garage 14 m²
- 1 Sauna 3.5 m²
- 1 Parking
- 1 Shower room
- Sliding windows
- Double glazing
- Bus 20 metres
- Bus hub 13 minutes
- Shops 3 minutes
- Town centre 10 minutes
- Train station 3 minutes
- Public parking 20 metres
- Supermarket 3 minutes
- Public pool 10 minutes
- Tennis 10 minutes
- Golf 5 minutes
- Movies 12 minutes
- Sport center 10 minutes
- Airport 78 minutes
- Ski slope 2 minutes
- Highway 14 minutes
- On main road 20 metres
- Seller’s fees
- Condominium fees180 € / Yearly
- « Carrez » act46.46 sq m
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures